Journey back with us four years, to spring 2014. Dale Earnhardt, Jr. won the Daytona 500. Jimmy Fallon became the new host of the Tonight Show. America emerged from the grip of the Polar Vortex (but there was no escaping the Frozen soundtrack). And Kickserv changed its pricing.
Now, just in time for spring 2018, we’re introducing all-new pricing.
Business and Premium plans now come with unlimited employees. No more paying for additional user logins! You can even add, assign, schedule, and notify subcontractors. Everyone's invited.
We also want to help you remove the limits on your company’s growth. So Kickserv’s Starter, Business, and Premium plans now come standard with the following packages:
- Call and voice mail tracking integrated with your existing website
- Lead nurturing emails to help keep prospects from slipping away
- Free listing on up to 20 popular web directories
- Reputation management tools to track and respond to online reviews
If you’re ready to take your service business to the next level, Kickserv is ready to help you get there.
More add-ons and services
Want to become a digital marketing ninja? We’ve got you covered. How about:
- A customized marketing website that works seamlessly with all the features above
- A live chat interface that’s available 24/7 to your prospects
- Listings in up to 50 directories
- A managed reputation service that responds to online reviewers on your behalf
- Facebook, Yelp, and Google advertising
Save on accounting integrations and annual plans
Integration with QuickBooks™ Online or Xero is now included. That’s a savings of $10 a month. So if you were holding off on synchronizing Kickserv with your finance software, wait no longer. Also, just like before, you can get a 20% discount on any plan by paying annually.
Find all the details on our new pricing page.
Happy with your current plan? Keep it! No action is required for current Kickserv subscribers. However, you will no longer be able to change your add-ons (including additional users) on your old plan, and you won't be able to change to any of the older plans.
If you see something you
like on one of our new plans, you can upgrade at any time, right from within Kickserv.
Let’s grow together in 2018.